I don’t get many days off where I am alone in the house and not a single person needs me for anything.
Yesterday I finally had one of those days and it was wonderful. I slept in till 8am (do you remember when sleeping in was not leaving your bed till afternoon and now 8am seems like a dream.
- I watched a movie. I seriously suggest watching Two Night Stand it was great.
- I made crock pot apple sauce again, this time I used maple syrup to sweeten and the boyfriend said this was his favourite applesauce.
- I read through cookbooks and made two recipes from my Gluten Free on a shoestring cookbooks. Protein granola bars and matzoh ball soup. Both of which turned out amazing.
- I did laundry, cleaned the oven and the kitchen.
- Best of all I ended the evening handing out candy to adorable Halloween trick or treaters, wore my most comfortable track pants and ate Doritos.
It’s now Sunday which to most people means a day a of rest but for me that means raking leaves and a possible adventure.